WifiDS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTHINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL WifidsbuttonPortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» attn vpad u need 2 hear this.
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:36 pm by Raiph

» todays funny news
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:19 am by Ichiro

» cheat codes for games
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:52 pm by K3V_DABEAST

» YOUTUBE ACCOUNT
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:22 pm by vampirelord

» official mk friend code for ds and wii
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:55 pm by K3V_DABEAST

» ssbb official friend code thread
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:46 pm by K3V_DABEAST

» official friend code thread for d/p
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:34 pm by K3V_DABEAST

» disaster movie
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:26 pm by K3V_DABEAST

» WIFI DS ONLINE GAMES
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:18 pm by K3V_DABEAST

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:06 pm
Top posters
Raiph
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL Vote_lcapTHINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL Voting_barTHINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL Vote_rcap 
JOSETV1
THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL Vote_lcapTHINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL Voting_barTHINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL Vote_rcap 
K3V_DABEAST
AndyTehAwesome
Latiosmaster
Katiesaur
Vpadhi
angelriko
Admin
Acer
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JOSETV1
Top Poster
Top Poster
JOSETV1

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-07-12

THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL Empty
PostSubject: THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL   THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:21 pm

i would change the lagginess of wifi
i would get the same voices for the japanese version and english version of brawl
get more crossover characters ex. snake sonic
being able to change the language from english to japanese
Back to top Go down
Raiph
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL   THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm

the game's perfect as is, nothings wrong with it in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Latiosmaster
Universal Moderator
Universal Moderator
Latiosmaster

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL   THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 pm

I guess its All right but i wish Wifi was faster
Back to top Go down
Raiph
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL   THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:59 pm

yea i don't understand it, im right next 2 my router for wifi with my wii and the connection is always so slow and laggy. i wonder if it's another players connection or if it's just the actual wifi network that's slowing down?
Back to top Go down
JOSETV1
Top Poster
Top Poster
JOSETV1

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL   THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:00 pm

yeah but i wcouldnt they fix it liek in mario kart wii? i wish they would i hate lagg in brawl it ruins the game
Back to top Go down
AndyTehAwesome
Top Poster
Top Poster
AndyTehAwesome

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL   THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:21 am

the lag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL   THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL Empty

Back to top Go down

THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE CHANGED IN BRAWL
Page 1 of 1